Hospitality Sector is booming everyday. And the need for competent Hospitality Management employees are increasing by the day.
To beat the competition, you need a great resume that will help you pass the ATS. The Applicant Tracking System scans and parses resumes much before any human recruiter does it.
So, you need to optimize your resume by using relevant Hospitality Resume Keywords. Here’s how:
- Extract the keywords from a job description
- Use them wisely in your resume
Extracting Keywords from a Job Description
Extracting Keywords from a Job Description has never been easier. RezRunner tool is built exclusively for that. To extract Hospitality Resume Keywords, you need to:
- Copy the job description and paste in the “Job Description” Box
- Copy your current Resume and paste it in the “Resume” box
- Click on “Run”
- See the shortcomings of your resume in the results
- Click on RezBooster to get a complete list of missing Hard Skills and Soft Skills for using as your Hospitality Resume Keywords
- If you want to know how to use RezBooster read
Guide to using RezBooster
Here’s a list of relevant sample Keywords, extracted by using RezRunner
Hospitality, Restaurants, Food Service, Establishment, Daily Operations, Customer Satisfaction, Hospitality Management, Upkeep, Restaurant, BSC, Ms Office, Software, ISO, Customer Experience,
Problem-Solving, Customer Service, Management, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills, Proficient, Best Practices, Excellent Communication, Supervising,
Using The Keywords in Your Resume
You can use the Hospitality Resume Keywords in all sections of your resume. Add them in every segment, including Resume Objective, Achievements, a dedicated section for Skills etc. However, the best way to use them is in your Resume Summary. Using Hospitality Resume Keywords in the resume summary instantly catches the recruiter’s attention.